Previous Speaking Events
- TSSA Annual Conference 2018 & 2017?
- WordCamp Boston Speaker 2018
- Geekdom Workshop Speaker 2018
- Palo Alto College (guest speaker) 2018
- Trinity University (guest instructor) 2018, 2017 & 2016
- She Code Connect (youth code camp) 2018 & 2016
- WordPress Meetup SA (lead organizer / instructor) current
- WordCamp Boston Speaker 2018 & 2017
- WordCamp DFW Speaker 2018 &?Keynote 2016
- WordCamp Seattle Speaker 2017
- WordCamp Austin Speaker 2017
- WordCamp San Antonio?Keynote 2017 & Speaker 2015
- Million Cups Presenter 2016
- CodeJam?(youth code camp) 2018, 2016 & 2015
- Codeup Guest Speaker 2015
- VWISE (featured instructor) 2015
- The Art Institute Graduation Keynote 2014
- TEDx San Antonio 2014
When it comes to speakers, there are none better than Kori Ashton. I have had the privilege to hear her live and on her YouTube channel and she has always provided valuable nuggets of information. Not only is she knowledgeable on all things WordPress, SEO, business, technology, design etc, but she makes the experience enjoyable and makes everyone excited to apply what they have learned from her.B. Taylor
Kori’s workshop was great. She covered many topics that I hadn’t yet known despite the past few years of freelancing and bootstrapping my own business. Considering with how much I wrote down and how much Kori covered, I’m amazed that she packed it all in hour! I can see why WebTegrity is as successful as it is; Kori is clearly a great leader and very much an expert in her field. I’m really looking forward to engaging with her again soon.Robert M.
Kori is one of those speakers that immediately captivates you. She is easy to understand, thorough, and very patient when you don’t understand all the techy things she’s talking about. Her knowledge of “all things WordPress” and her high energy are the cherry on top of it all!Keri C.
Workshops that Work
Topics include these and more
WordPress Best Practices
From plugins to themes, hacks to helpful tips – I can teach your audience how to get started or how to take their WordPress website to the next level.
Search Engine Optimization
Having your website rank high on Google is a necessary weekly task, but it doesn’t have to be taxing. Learn manageable steps that will maximize your efforts.
Starting a business is an obtainable goal, but it takes a lot of lessons sometimes learned the hard way. I’ll share key concepts to growing your team and brand.
Your brand is growing – now what? How do you manage your team, your marketing, your sales, and keep looking forward for the next best thing? Learn productivity tips and culture growth strategies.