Reach Over 49,000 WordPress Fans - Weekly
Are you trying to reach the WordPress community with your services or products?
Partner with Kori to engage them each week.
Each month the WordPress Wednesday playlist has over 200,000 views and gains hundreds of subscribers who love the content and engage with Kori through comments and questions. The channel has over 5 Million views. On average 73% of the audience is male between the ages of 25 – 34. They’re watching from around the world and range from DIY’ers to freelancers, marketing managers to agencies.
Each episode is crafted to provide value and education to those in the WordPress community searching for solutions. Kori’s step-by-step instruction attracts WordPress users of all industries. She purposely seeks out solutions that will improve the viewers online marketing and digital reach.
“I want to believe in your product / service and find it to be a reputable, reliable resource so I can tell the world with confidence that you’re the best. It’s not about accepting everyone to make more money – it’s about bringing trusted, amazing brands and solutions to my faithful audience.” – Kori
Three options to be promoted on Kori’s YouTube channel:
Set List of Videos – for a one-time fee Kori can create a bucket of content (two different levels) Please inquire for pricing.
Single Video Review for one single video View Details Here
On-going sponsorship $5K / month Limited to two sponsors only. Min 6-month agreement.
This package is an aggressive strategy for building your brand’s reach to a”ready-to-buy” audience.
- Weekly – a dedicated video highlighting a new feature of your product or services (each 2-10 mins)
- A blog article published on my website regarding the video’s content (great for backlinks)
- A Promotional Video – (one time) Kori will video interview the creator / manager of your product or service (up to 10 min interview). This can be published on Kori’s channel or your own.
- Your logo placed on the intro of the monthly webinars or Meetups
- A linked banner ad (300 x 250) placed on the blog sidebar of this website (great for backlinks)
- A linked logo in Kori’s monthly email marketing to her subscribers
- Your brand name and link listed in the description area of any newly created videos (non sponsored)
To My Audience & Subscribers: Why Do I Accept Sponsors?
I turn down more sponsor inquiries than I accept. I want to believe in the product or service before I share that content with you. When I do accept an opportunity to share a plugin, theme, or service that revenue helps me keep my video content free to you. Since 2019 all pre-recorded video content I produce is FREE and OPEN to the public to watch. Some sponsors even pay my travel expenses to share in person at WordCamps around the US.
**Each sponsorship requires a minimal of 6 months and will be billed on the first of the month.
If you’d like to learn more about opportunities to partner with Kori, please fill out the form below. She will connect back within 2 business days.